What a great way to combine colorful veggies with a fresh cut lean beef! This recipe does not require much effort at all. Some days, I just don’t feel like cheffin’ it up but at the same time I want a savory home-cooked meal.
On a lazy days, I opt for a juicy, tender pot roast full of flavors.
Let’s get started with the ingredients. For this recipe, you will need:
- 1/4 cup of parsley paste
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
- 3 tbsp of garlic paste and one tbsp of minced garlic
- A handful of baby carrots
- 1/3 cup of diced green pepper
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1/2 cup of chopped green peppers
- 2 potatoes cut in pieces
- Dijon mustard
- Medium hot german mustard
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Himalayan sea salt ( feel free to use any salt that you may have)
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 1 tbsp of dried rosemary
- 1 lb of fresh cut lean beef
Himalayan sea salt, garlic and back pepper
Thoroughly wash meat and place in a bowl
Add Dijon and German Hot mustard
Add Garlic paste
Add Parsley paste
Add all herbs(thyme and rosemary) and black pepper and mix well
Add all veggies and mix. Cover pan with aluminum foil and let it marinate overnight(optional). Place pan in the over on 310 degrees and let it cook for 4 hours.
This is perfect with rice or steamed veggies. I hope you guys give it a try, it’s so simple and tasty !